Ramadan story


Friends shunned fear, I Accidentally Not Fasting And Highly Regrets
Friends shunned fear, I Accidentally Not Fasting And Highly Regrets
Friends shunned fear, I Accidentally Not Fasting And Highly RegretsI Zana. I want to share a story about my experience that finally made me realize to continue running fast and avoid the temptation.Friends Persuading To Not FastingLast year in the holy month of Ramadan, as now, I am fasting as usual. I have many friends in the faith. Fasting, they often invited me to come along even asked me to open for not fasting at all times.I refused to put it mildly, because for me, iftar at home more comfortable and I did not want to cancel my intention to fast. And again I do not want to disappoint women who deliberately cooks iftar menu for me. Initially they could understand, but in the following days, they began to stay away from me. Indeed, I should not be prejudiced by the first of my friends thought it was so lazy with my friends.Only Self Defense CollapsesFinally, I was once enjoyable activities with friends becomes boring, plus no one wants to talk to me. Finally I started talking to them first and they came back as usual attitude. They began to invite me to not fast anymore. Because the incident would not be repeated shunned, I accepted their invitation. We ate at a restaurant and I chose chicken soup menu. I feel uneasy at that time. Between, fear of betraying my mother and felt guilty to Allah.When breaking fast at home, my guilt grew as my mother cook chicken soup also, exactly who that afternoon I ate. The incident as a warning to me, that Allah sees. Finally, I confessed and apologized to my mother if I do not fast and was eating chicken soup as well. My mother looked a little disappointed, but finally told me that I should apologize to Allah is not with him, and I should have a strong faith and resist the temptation of friends.They ignore OnlyAfter the incident, I again refused to call my friends for not fasting and let them while away from me because I do not want to waste fasting in the holy month of Ramadan is full of blessings. I so diligently assesses, draw closer to Allah and ask protection for always resist the temptation both while fasting or not.Hopefully this story useful for Female friend who often suffer temptations during fasting like me. In this fasting month, behave like a deaf man for a while when you invite friends for not fasting. Pay attention if their attitude like my friends. Hopefully this Ramadan our faith remains strong and we can together win.
SHARE

Unknown

  • Image
  • Image
  • Image
  • Image
  • Image
    Blogger Comment

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts